Furnace Repair and New Furnace Installation
Aspen Creek Heating & Air Services North Denver, Broomfield, Westminster, Arvada, Louisville, Lafayette, Erie, Superior, Thornton, Boulder & Beyond.
We provide our customers with furnace repair, installation, and service for our Bryant home heating solutions as well as all the other major brands. We are licensed and insured to serve both residential and commercial clients. Our team of service technicians offers free estimates and no obligation consultations.
Aspen Creek Heating and Air is proud to offer furnace repair services throughout Broomfield CO and the surrounding area. Our technicians are trained professionals who are able to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently. They’re also certified in the latest methods and techniques used in heating and cooling systems today.
We understand how frustrating it can be to have a broken furnace, especially during the coldest months of winter here in Colorado. But don’t worry; we’ve got you covered.
Need a new furnace installed?
If it’s time for your furnace to be replaced, we can recommend a new Bryant or another major brand of high-efficiency furnace to save you energy, time, and money. There are many benefits to choosing a high efficient furnace including lower utility bills, fewer carbon emissions, and better comfort. Our team of professionals can help you decide what type of furnace best suits your needs. Contact us today for more information.
We offer repair and installation services for high temperature, rotary (including vertical shaft), pit, batch, tube (including horizontal and vertical), aluminum melting, induction, box, bell, and vacuum furnaces.
Aspen Creek Heating & Air is your go-to service provider for:
- Furnace sales, all makes and models
- High-efficiency furnace systems
- Heating system repair
- Furnace systems tune-up
- Yearly maintenance
- Yearly furnace start-up
- Heat pumps and boilers
- Radiant floor heating systems
What’s Included in a Tune-Up for Furnace Systems?
Beyond changing out filters, an annual inspection and tune-up will help keep your home heating costs down by ensuring your furnace system is running as efficiently as possible. One of our technicians will:
- Check Controls and Thermostat – Most systems can be programmed to run efficiently, but it can be tricky to get just right. We’ll make sure that everything is set correctly and your furnace system is responding with the correct start-up and shut-down cycles.
- Inspect and Test All Furnace Electrical – Loose, damaged or corroded wires can cause problems, including your system not working. We will pinpoint any issues and make any quick fixes necessary.
- Inspect Drainage System – We will check for blockages and leaks in the system, including internal furnace hoses. We’ll also clean the condensate drain to prevent water build-up which can cause high humidity levels leading to the growth of bacteria and mold.
- Check All Moving Parts – Just like your car, too much friction can lead to system parts wearing out prematurely and even breakdowns. We’ll take a look the furnace system’s moving parts and lubricate them if needed to keep the system running efficiently.
- Reset Manufacturer Specs – We’ll adjust the pilot, gas pressure, blower motor, and all other parts to the settings recommended by the manufacturer.